Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Z is for Zeppelin Time

This is something I found quite by chance. Basically you post a picture related to the theme - which on this wednesday is Z, and the first thing that popped into my pretty little head was, what time is it? It's Zeppelin time! ( credits: xkcd)


So this is the room with the poster right down there over the hole in the wall which was covered by a wooden plank.

And this one's the close up. Yes I know it's blasphemy to put a Switchfoot picture right above the Led Zep one but in my defence I made this years back!...yea, doesn't count does it?


And that's the other picture which I like a lot, bottom left hand corner, it's a classic, black and white, Page in a teeny sweater and Plant blowing smoke rings, ah to have been William Miller.



7 comments:

mrsnesbitt said...

Welcome aboard ABC Wednesday!
Dont forget to put the logo in your sidebar.#Just cut and paste from my blog.

Perakath said...

*blinks* I'll have to come back and re-read this when it's less past my bedtime!

Anonymous said...

:))

a million different people said...

I wuv the pitchurs. Does that count?

El said...

absolutely! though they're sucky pictures, blurry and stuff but it's sad cause I think I'm outgrowing my posters. Mostly leave them up for sentimental, sobwosh value if nothing else.

ami said...

Who made that? The first one?? I really, really liked

El said...

thats credit to xkcd. :)

http://www.xkcd.com/