Sunday, July 20, 2008

For Shane and Silis.

She sits with her legs crossed in yogic postition, tablets of cannbis in her jeweled box, beaded curtains around her. Horrible sickly incense clouds the red floor lamps and loud strains of Metallica float around, I bow, almost kneel as I enter.

"Blog Goddess?" I timidly beseech.

"I've been expecting you," her voice quietly booms.

"Err, umm.., it's just that I've come to collect my blogpost, there seems to be a problem, but I have been waiting and waiting for some kind of update to materialise and so far I have received nothing."

She stares into the distance passively, "Let's start with the most mundane, what did you do with your puny existence today?"

"Saw Hancock and went for a swim. Should I blog about the empty theatre and how these bloody popcorn movies are insulting us, squeezing our brain cells untill they're mere single cells."

"Who wants to know about that bugger, its not like you made a movie did you? You think anyone gives a shit about the one line you write about some one movie which everyone has already seen."

"Possibly, but there was this girl at the pool whom I totally recognised as a junior from my school but while I was busy avoiding her and averting my eyes elsewhere, she approched me and said Are you el and did you go to S. School? and I said yaaaa..really slowly, and she's like oh I'm so and so and I was like get out, no way, even though I knew exactly who she was I pretended to be surprised and oh, I never realised."

"And I care because?.."

"Blogs are so fucking one dimensional you know, text-image-links. Maybe I'll recycle some old pictures, pass em off as new. "

"Oh no you didn't. Blog about blogging, and then you come in my house and insult me?"

Sorry?

Maybe you could write about your college which has reclaimed it's sweaty time consuming place in your life.

Two words, no V.

You're kidding right? Are you honestly that delusional? You didn't even know him till a while back and suddenly everything's seen in context to him. So, same motherfuckers walking the corridors?

Check.

Still clueless about the future?

Check.

Allright then, you, have nothing to say, I'm bumping you off.

No, no, how about the yummilicious momos I'm eating right now, hot hot hot steamed chicken, with red chilli sauce that is all chilli and no sauce.

Girl I've got tablets, I mean huge tablets of this stuff and you're talking to me about food? One last shot, what song you listening to?

Harry and the Potters - Stick it to Dolores
Get the fuck out of my office.

10 comments:

Perakath said...

Sanskriti school? I saw Hancock yesterday too. Rather crappy. Although for the first time I found Charlize Theron a bit attractive...

El said...

or springdales or sarvodya or sri ram or..you get the gist.

yea, she looked nice though I was like made in pairs to fall in love and die together. wtf?

a million different people said...

Oooh anonymousness (anonymity, anonymity.) and all.

Gawd. I've been so out of touch with movies. The last one I saw was Prince Caspian. Um, never mind.

El said...

hehee, something like that, we could totally cross on the street and we'd never know each other.

~freaky

Anonymous said...

shaan patti school is more like.

interesting.

totally liked the idea. i might steal it you know.

El said...

go ahead but I should warn ya, that if you read it twice it's very un-funny, falls flat on face etc. makes me cringe.

shaan-patti. hmmm.

Arjun Sharma said...

I watched 'Mussanje maatu' in New Jersey. That's 440 bucks(10 dollars) I will always regret. What a crappy, asshole movie.

On an unrelated note, this new post? Word.

El said...

Mussanje Maatu, is it a kannadiga film?

Arjun Sharma said...

Yeah. And a Kannada film, not a Kannadiga film. Although both are right.

I find your lack of awareness disturbing.

El said...

"although both are right"