Thursday, June 19, 2008

This years love had better last

Sometimes you get goosebumps about just being alive, and I want to love you, Nothing Man.~Caught a bolt of lightning, cursed the day he let it go.~ Isn't it something? It is Eddie. How can it not be..

Hmm, exhausted is the word I'm looking for. So much work, so many things to do, usually life is happiest when I'm busy but I haven't got 8 hours of sleep in a row in about a month now. At the risk of sounding like a CPM politburo member, the "honeymoon" period with my blog is definitely over.

Met aforementioned friend, such a riot I tell you, some people are just funny, and I got lots and lots of american frat movies with naked boobies and lewd jokes off him, Superbad(ha-HA-Ha-ha), Oldschool, Van Wilder, Eurotrip, Girl Next Door, Blow...you get the gist.

Yes, Andy is engaged. Joy, normally I'd be happy but do you know how he met her? He saw her picture in a Sports Illustrated isssue and had his agent track her down. What a fucking cliche, its like boning your secretary. Gah. As fly says, it's like he picked her out of a catalogue. I mean imagine the call she must've got, hi, erm, there's this guy, who's sorta famous and a little rich and he wants to be in your pants. Sure, that's my twenties taken care of.

Also have become friends with that new boy at work place, even though he's a kid and all, we're pals now. Ha, dropped him to his hindi class today, these firangis types I tell you. Laughed about superbad stuff, and duh, Celtics won(heehaw) and he was all Lakers, na huh, there time had come, it was going to be Celtics, everyone knew that all along.

Read Wild Sheep Chase (Haruki Murakami,) and can definitely see why he's so popular. The story is literally about sheep and you're reading along thinking, man, a whole book about sheep, this should be weird, but it so isn't.

Something I've been meaning to put up here, I can't stress the importance of Zeitgeist enough, seriously folks, go watch it. Tis this really radical left wing documentary type thing, and even if you're skeptical and don't believe everything, STILL, it's stuff that we just have to know, and think about.

5 comments:

a million different people said...

Superbad is a riot. Even I have seen it. It's obviously good.

Haahaa, Andy's a skirt-chaser! Andy's a skirt-chaser! :P

El said...

I tell you re, superbad IS funny~smart even, I mean the cops and the food shaped like penis, and it' wasn't like oh, look at us we're so nasty, it just was...<3

Thanatos said...

I saw Superbad twice in the theater. I liked the "artwork" during the end credits, my female companions had long left the theater by then :)

Also, go Celtics. After the Lakers beat the Nuggets (game 4 - I was there!) and Kobe destroyed us, it was a god-awesome to see him miss those fadeaways and KG, Russel and Pierce work their magic. And the mojitos helped, yes.

El said...

you were there? YOU WERE THERE? so I'm guessing you live in/holidaying in the states..

*lucky*

you know what foods are shaped like dicks?

the best kind! :D

Thanatos said...

My favorite lines in the movie came from McLovin'

"I am McLovin!"
"I think it's in!"

Yep, I stay close to Denver.