Thursday, June 26, 2008

May Angels Lead You In

Car got towed, which was total bullshit, I went to the COLONY market, which is like 5 feet away from home (yea, yea environmentally treacherous etc) stepped out for 2 minutes and when I came out no little zen standing under tree, had to then go to the police station and pay 200 bucks, no challan, what bull. Also upgraded my RAM - all by myself and was smothered by the dust inside the CPU and, best of all learnt the caribbean capitals, so feeling most gangsta.

Some tennis talk now, skip if you're not into it -

*******************************************************************************

Andys match was such rubbish I tell you, I admit now what they've been saying for years, he was no variety in his shots, he moves really poorly on court and simply has nothing to fall back on except his serve. Plus what drama - baazi he was doing on court just becasue he was winning and a certain girlfriend was watching. Like yelling at himself and making faces when he's 2 games way from victory. Poof.

Go Safin! (yaay fly) People are like oh you support him because he's hot, so not true, that guy is the original and last of the mavericks. Honestly he doesn't care about what's proper, about being scoff, consistent. He can come out of nowhere and win. Incidentally, he's not a very good player when he's winning, he's fantastic when he's losing, him and Baghdatis, watch them play when they're 2 sets down. They get this super human strength and gun for every ball though they've been playing for hours and hours. Good Wimbledon it looks like and don't feel too bad about Novak, he's just starting out in his career and you can't be a number one player unless you've been thrashed by Safin, that's just how it goes.

*******************************************************************************

Right, so if life fails us or we fail life or whatever, we have to have a back up job right, like what would you do to get by and be happy doing?

El presents My List of Alternate Job Options

Driver, no kidding, think I can manage this well, esp. to an old couple, take him for golf, her to the parlour, club, whatever and at night for their parties. Park the car, road gaze, do what I wantfor 20 hours a day.

Setup an Illegal Parking Ticket Thing - Start handing out tickets wherever they're cars parked. Take 10 bucks per car, pay off cops if necessary, get protection from street gangs*(lol) if needed and eventually hire my own parking attendents and make money by advertisemets placed on their uniforms.

Bake - Don't know how successful I'll be because my cookies sure are fine but take forever and a lot of effort to make, and think I might get sick of chocloate by the end of it. Which would de disastrous for my happiness and self confidence but overall better fro my waist. So might have to do a pro con list before take this one on.

Word Whore - something like Florentino, write love letters for people who can't "expess themselves", or maybe be a word-on-hire, be a pimp or sorts, write out personal letters, break up messages, threatening notes, stuff like that.

Door to Door Movie CD Lender(or CD walli in short)- and when I was thinking about this, I became so excited that I might just do it. I already have a considerable database and anyway half the time I'm giving movies to people, so it is totally realistic. You want any? I'm only doing distribution don't ask me about my sources, that's confidential. :D

edit - also maybe teach piano, like at a very rudimentary level, my theory is pretty solid and I can fluff a lot if rich kids prents are wiling to dish.

So got myself covered I think.

7 comments:

a million different people said...

Hell yeah. Safin's the man. Baghdatis is another slice of awesome. So is Ernests Gulbis. And Wawrinka? He's a whole load of awesome. So is Ancic.

And YEAAY, Davydenko is out. Hope Ferrer and Nadal also take the same way out.

Sebastien Grosjean has such a sesky name. Oh, and I like Hewitt with his cap. Shit, I'm going to stop. But wait, dude! Carlos! Ramos! Now I'm stopping.

And Euro? Aaah! Germany is full of them. And Spain. Spain! For the win!

Goddamnit, I need to do a post.

El said...

hehe, never thought I'd say this but I'm so glad that Andy's out, bugger doesn't dererve to win, he is imply incapcble of breaking serve anymore and once his service is returned he loses every rally.

Also, Tipsarevic is a cool underdog serb, has a tattoo on his left arm which says 'beauty will save the world' not bad for a prefessional athlete..hee.

Carlos Ramos is that umpire from Portugal nah?..

tangled said...

Dear Madam
What are your rates re: the CD-lending service? I would like to express my interest. Is there a list I can ook at before committing myself?
Thanking you
Yours sincerely
T

tangled said...

*look, dammit.

El said...

hehe, you serious? rates I'm thinking - 30 bucks, keep it for a week which is fair enough right? However, this plan is threatening to come to a standstill as my hard drive has been sputtering along with my heartbeat.

*will mail ya, just!

zo_acm said...

glad u mentioned dear ole saf... he's a gem that guy. makes my day when he breaks his raquet.... as for my blog... you've already mentioned all id want to in yours... so its like automatic you know, i pretend it's mine. so useful to have a BFF who writes! don't you just love the term BFF... LOL.
dude everything on this effin page cept what's written is coming in what i think is turkish.... crud.

El said...

lol, yea, was playing around with the settings, no idea how it happened though.

and mee casa su casa, but we shall talk about this. what about all those Ballack dreams eh? cmon fly..