Tuesday, June 10, 2008

catch me if you can

Tag!

I am: his girl friday.

I think: thunk a lot as a kid, now I let it flow.

I know: the capital of every country, go on, ask me..

I want: a perfect body, I want a perfect soul. (~cause I'm a creep~)

I have: it pretty darn good.

I wish: something could have happened with V.

I hate: asshole drivers.

I miss: Bangalore and Meso

I smell: David Beckham Instinct, lol, Buddy and me share it.

I crave: Crackle, yea no fancy phoren chocolates, Dairy Milk does it for me.

I search: wiki since it's the new google.

I wonder: where these dreams go, when the world got in my way.

I love: good days when everything works out and all is well in el land.

I care: about my numbskull of a sister.

I ache: on days like today, for those friends I could've had, the train rides I didn't have, that white sari I didn't wear for Val and those photos I didn't pose for with him..

I am not: the kind to hold a grudge, unless you're my 10th standard history teacher.

I believe: when I fall in love, it'll be forever (damn Stevie Wonder, the song things become a reflex)

I dance: to Joan Jett and Dillagi kudi Gujrat di

I sing: in the car when I'm feeling good, Teenage Dirtbag(first love dies hard)

I cry: hardly ever.

I don't always: talk to mum and dad as much as I should.

I write: hehe, really?

I win: some

I lose: most

I always: reach late.

I listen: always, always, am eavesdropperviking but fucking hate radio ads.

I can usually be found: in the dingy seminar room in college watching subtitled films which I don't even like while Dinesh the peon sits behind, waiting to lock up.

I am happy about: not today hon, not today. ok maybe about blogging in general.

I imagine: there's no heaven, no hell below. and you-OUHHoooo may say I'm a dreamer~

I tag: amdp, Zaphod(if not already since he's quite the ma-uh-n), Arjun and roghan.

7 comments:

Abhi said...

Mozambique? Madagascar?? :D

"I ache: on days like today, for those friends I could've had, the train rides I didn't have, ...." was beautiful.

So was "I believe: when I fall in love, it'll be forever"

:-)

El said...

Maputo!

Antananarivo!

yea..havent done that for awhile..

as for the rest - something like that!:)

Anonymous said...

ok...so now it's only zaphod and no marvin

ah..i might live with that..nicknames seems to have the knack of finding me out

the tag...ah..it's "I" all along

let me complete it.....

El said...

you go Z, if we can't do self obsession right than what can we do?

Marvin said...

your tag's done madame
though it did not come out as i had wanted it to
but still......

Anonymous said...

done them islands then have you? and u are to guess who this is from... i'll give u a hint.. my favourite vegetable is now squash.

El said...

hehe, ah fly, a little white lies is allowed no? am working on it..

and for that very brief, emarrassing period in my life, which you are the sole witness to, squash was my favourite vegetable too!