Saturday, November 1, 2008

No Email Today!

Why is it that I can never be on time? I will sit and watch the clock ticking but I simply cannot keep a date. Like for example, today I woke up after a pretty late night and was kinda sleepy but not really at around 9. Called up to fix up to meet with my cousin at 10:30 so I had a good hour and a half, but something in my brain doesn't register this, and I act like I have two hours, minus of geting ready and getting there. So I flipped through Micro a bit, because early morning study time - best time but alas that wasn't to be. Had left the internet on all night so three movies had got downloaded (The Visitor, Manufactured Landscapes and The Wind that Shakes the Barley) none of which I was burning to see so put it off to give the computer a little break, that hardworking fellow. I flip through the TIME, which must be pounced upon before Buddy snatches it, and leisurely dilly dally over what I don't know..and then I go for my bath at 10:30 sheesh.



See, I hate going out, I just don't know what to do/wear. The thing is that my friend, a close one, I don't have too many (friends), so the ones I have I care about a lot and are pretty close too, is having this Hallooween/Birthday party tonight and usually I would say no without thinking, but anyway, have decided to go and I must go get dressed. The thing is that her friends are all gonna be dressed up as thosee bunny-sexy haloween types you know, and that is just. not. me. Hopefully I won't be a total klutz. And who the eff started hallowee



But good news folks, I have purachsed a BRAND NEW EXTERNAL HARD DISK! My life is joyous again, because computer was really cramming up and it makes no sense putting tv shows on cds not to mention the pain and hard work it is.



Indeed yes, and things at college are pretty chill, our professors have been striking consistently, and that gives rise to many free lectures!



Riveting, but more later.

7 comments:

Perakath said...

I love Time. Is Buddy a pug?

Perakath said...

Are you going for GIR tomo btw?

El said...

Nope :( but blog about it, yes?
Buddy big fat overweight lab..

Anonymous said...

"The thing is that her friends are all gonna be dressed up as thosee bunny-sexy haloween types you know, and that is just. not. me. Hopefully I won't be a total klutz. And who the eff started hallowee"

ha ha ha

(as far as annonymous comments go, this won wins a prize dont you think? third prize, okay, but who's counting?)

Anonymous said...

Me too me too! I can never be on time. And if I am on time, something shitty happens. It's almost like it's a bad omen, except it is.

I wish there were strikes in my college. We have to work really hard just to get ourselves suspended. :(

El said...

ha, suppose it's the fabled south indian work ethic eh?

Marvin said...

err. errm.

yawwn.

please tell me something new

;-)

you do injustice to your previous posts.