Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Badshaah ke liye badshaah hi

I think everyone should have someone they can get Franny and Zooey for, the implication being that Catcher in the Rye was read, and knowing that the former is so. much. better.

And when it's cold and there's mufflers as an extension of your hair and five colours for your five cold fingers, and ipod shuffles to 'With or Without You' there should be someone who instantly climbs into your head..there's always that one person.

Don't you think?

7 comments:

Perakath said...

Er, could I be the first person? Haven't read it.

You know I'm your second person too, don't you baby... muah ;)

Abhi said...

Even if there is someone, what can one do about it? Not much, isn't it?

Anonymous said...

Whoa. Some lovin' happening. Awwrite!

Pringle Man said...

It is so weird to read these comments some three years later. Somehow didn't read them then. Perakath! Damn, I miss you guys. And your blogs.

I forgot my password to this one, imagine.

- El.

Perakath said...

How do I see the original post? El, I've pretty much stopped. Nimpip is still at it.

Pringle Man said...

Yes, nimpipi is going strong, and her blog has taken ups and downs and the hits with her runs.

Ninja lawyer, are you on twitter? It's the blogosphere 2.0

Perakath said...

I am, but I don't say much anymore. My name there is Justin Case (@quackdaniels).