Saturday, April 11, 2009

Need to be next to you

~ The day I'll buy a string of pearls and the places I'll wear them and who I'll be then - who'll love me, what I'll be reading. I'll be wearing sarees, carrying folders and a bun maybe, heels definitely and have a student stalker who joins me for evening walks on campus.

~ Bling Balis, maybe diamonds, maybe with something written across them and I'll fit right in with the Honslow crowd - noon rave parties in basements et all.

~ And the time I start wearing hats, and loose vests, long threads across my neck, silver chains and carry a jute bag. Chappals and sand. Ocean breeze salty.

~Dungarees, preferably shorts with that dungaree flap, bandanas and shell earrings. Red beads for a red undervest and blue stones for a blue top. Chai just tastes better in the mountains.

I have too many pretty things, which I love.

The last thing on earth I want to do is go shopping for office wear.

4 comments:

Perakath said...

You've got a job?

Thanatos said...

El-ster! Long time. Whatever happened to jeans huh?

El said...

No job. Just aisai.Jeans and jeans only Thantos. :D

Nimpipi said...

It's not so bad, really. Collars are our friends. And saris are just so lovely.. off to iron mine. All in a day's work.