Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Hey kids, do you like Violence?



Woman Buying Bindis (above) and Pail of Water (below)






Humayuns Tomb, the ever eternal




Isa Khan's Tomb








Little low on the blog posts right now, just been sporadic notebook entries ("Remember what happened today." which makes me go ??!!), it has been awesome, awesome weather and I even love driving again; with the window down and my own music and an endless supply of chewing gum in the car.

Above are a couple of photos, I lust to know what you think.

6 comments:

manu said...

I wont tell you what I think!..lust away till you melt into a gooey icky puddle of goop :D

Pringle Man said...

haha, what if I ask nicely, I know they're very pseudo amateur, traditional (read unoriginal) but it's just fun!

Marvin said...

do not even get me started on humayun's tomb. i have a weakness for it that surpasses words.

Marvin said...

ok, this is being a bit too vane, but have a look at this.

http://sleepingtablets.blogspot.com/2007/12/loves-surfeit.html

Pringle Man said...

will do good sir.

Sirop said...

Nice... Love Isa Khan's tomb. I want to see!